Enrique Urdaneta – A Professional Wellington Horse Photographer
Enrique Urdaneta is an experienced Wellington Horse Photographer who specializes in equine photography, whether it is only for a single horse or for a horse together with its rider. Horse photography can be an ideal addition in the form of artwork for your home and office or it can be an excellent gift for your friends and family. A Wellington horse photographer is well trained to capture unique photos of your horse in a wide variety of scenarios such as while grazing, running, standing or while taking part in competitions, rodeos or horse shows.
Horses make truly wonderful subjects for photography due to their majestic, elegant presence. Humans have remained in awe of their beauty and companionship for centuries now as witnessed by the countless portraits of horses found in museums all across the world.
Today, you also have the opportunity to enjoy such artwork in the comforts of your own home in the form of elegant and timeless horse photography, and it won’t cost you millions of dollars either!
The Journey to Becoming a Wellington Horse Photographer
There are yet plenty of challenges to becoming a Wellington horse photographer. A photographer must first of all have a quality camera and a passion for working with horses in order to shoot only the most artistic photos designed for commercial or personal use.
Horses also love to move around quickly, which can make them quite tricky to catch. A camera can’t simply be set to “Auto” and hope for the best. A horse photographer often has to use a faster shutter speed, especially when the horse is in movement.
It is also important to get the ISO settings just right, particularly when working under low light conditions. As with any photography, there are better days and less desirable days to perform the photo shoot. For example, an excessive amount of sunlight may make things especially difficult if you’re shooting a dark horse, due to the risk of creating dim shadows. The use of flash can often help in situations like this.
Another thing to consider is the background itself, which can make or break a photo. Usually, an all-natural backdrop such as an open field or woodland is an excellent option. The best Wellington horse photographer will always thoroughly examine all the details regarding the upcoming photo shoot, all the way from the position of the horse’s ears to ensuring the background remains uncluttered. They have an excellent intuition on the best times to take the shot, which is often measured in milliseconds!
Wellington Horse Photographer, Enrique (Kike) Urdaneta
Hiring the service of a Wellington horse photographer like Kike would enable you create easy-to-recapture, fun-filled moments between you and your horse. The reason is that Kike is a photographer in Wellington that has acquired the needed experience and level of expertise to take wonderful shots of any subject.
Based on statistics, Wellington horse photographers have the highest social approval among a number of photographers in horse photography industry. When you are looking for a photographer who can help you create horse images that are desirable, a Wellington horse photographer like Kike should be your number one choice.
A few other reasons why Wellington horse photographer Kike and his team are always recommended in any horse photography industry are:
- They are creative: The use of imaginative sense to produce seemingly new artistic work from the original is a noteworthy quality of Wellington horse photographer Kike. Though other horse photographers may be creative, but the uniqueness of horse photographer Kike from Wellington is outstanding.
- They are meticulous: A big part of horse photography is the ability to focus on tiny details without losing the big picture. Kike is known for paying attention to details.
- Great technical skills: Photography in general is all about using the best and very sophisticated equipment, and this in actual fact commemorates the aforementioned outstanding qualities of Wellington horse photographer Kike.
- Affordable service: Apart from the fact that they are creative, meticulous, and have high standard of technical know-how, their services are affordable.
- Timely delivery: Despite high level of patronage for their services, Wellington horse photographer Kike and his team make it their utmost priority to deliver timely quality horse photographs.
On the final note, it is no gainsaying the fact that Wellington horse photographer Kike give quality, deliver timely, and produce horse images that are hard to find elsewhere.