Sony a7R II Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
- World’s first Full-frame back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor-42.4MP, 5-axis in-body image stabilization optimized for 42.4MP full-frame, 4K movie recording with full pixel readout and no pixel binning
- 2.4-million dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder w/ ZEISS T* coating, Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi and NFC w/ camera apps, Fast focal plane phase-detection AF realized with A-mount lenses
- Shutter vibration suppression, first curtain shutter, and silent shutter, Resolution meets sensitivity 42.4MP up to ISO 102,400 / 4K up to 25,600, Durable, reliable and ergonomically enhanced for professional use
- Fast Hybrid AF with 399 focal plane phase-detection AF points
Sony Alpha a6500 Mirrorless NTERCHANGEABLE-LENS CAMERA
24.2 MP Exmor CMOS sensor with world’s fastest AF speed1 (0.05 sec.) and highest number of phase detection AF points2 (425). In-camera 5-axis optical image stabilization for every lens and enhanced AF features including intuitive and immediate touchscreen AF operation. 4K movie recording3 and pro video features including 2.4x oversampling4 with full pixel readout and no pixel binning, S-Log3/S-Log2, S-Gamut and gamma assist and more.
Sony 70-200MM F/2.8 G2 Camera Lens
70-200mm F2.8 G SSM II Telephoto Zoom Lens
Zoom from 70mm medium telephoto to 200mm telephoto with a constant F2.8 maximum aperture. Original Sony Nano AR Coating technology suppresses internal reflections, minimizing flare and ghosting for outstanding clarity from highlights to well-defined blacks. Four ED glass elements contribute to prime-lens class sharpness throughout the zoom range, but this lens can also produce gorgeous background bokeh when needed.
Sony 35mm F/2.8 Sonnar T FE ZA Full Frame Prime Fixed Lens
Sonnar T* FE 35mm F2.8 ZA Full-frame E-mount Prime Lens
The small size, versatile 35mm focal length, and outstanding overall performance of this Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* lens make it an ideal match for compact 35mm full frame format E-mount bodies. Although the optical design is state-of-the-art, this superb wide angle lens remains true to the original Sonnar concept with a bright F2.8 maximum aperture (“Sonne” means “sun” in German). Three double-sided aspherical elements minimize aberration so that stunning contrast and resolution are maintained right out to the image edges at all apertures. The renowned T* lens coating contributes to natural color reproduction as well.
Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM Lens
The Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM Zoom Lens is the ultimate choice for those seeking the highest possible optical performance for portrait, travel and event photography or even simple everyday shooting. Built with three aspherical elements including a newly developed, extremely precise XA (extreme aspherical) element that reduces aberration and delivers the ultimate resolution throughout the entire zoom range and aperture range. ED (Extra-low-Dispersion) glass element and Super ED glass element keep chromatic aberration to a minimum while maximizing resolution and bokeh without any unnatural coloration. To maximize usability this lens also features a dust/moisture resistant design, AF/MF switch, circular aperture, Nano AR coating, compact, a direct drive SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) focusing system that is super smooth and quiet, making it an ideal choice for shooting both still images as well as movies.
LIGHTS AND ACCESSORIES
Elinchrom BRX 500/500 SOFTBOX TO GO
The BRX compact flash units are a further evolution of the features and quality that are Elinchrom. The concept is simple: control, power, speed and versatility. With many programmable features and the EL-Sky port remote system, the BRX enables photographers the greatest freedom to express their individuality. The BRX series deliver the quality of performance needed for a modern workflow. They are perfect for portraiture, product and architectural photography. This set includes the latest EL-Sky port transmitter Plus. A strong and robust design which enables photographer to simply trigger and adjust flash power up to 200 m (656 feet) away, optimize reception by its swivel functionality and is powered by AA batteries.
- Sky port delivers the most comprehensive synchronization and control. Your creative edge in lighting. Super short flash durations with our bespoke twin electrode A(Action) flashtube
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system enables the full use of BRX 250 / 500 with speed lights. High capacity intelligent fan cooling offers higher work capacity
- Independent modelling lamp control. Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp switches off/on to confirm the flash has been triggered
- Rigid chassis enables the largest accessories to be used. Centered 7 mm umbrella shaft enables also the use of the unique Elinchrom Deflector set
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts. User replaceable plug-in flashtube. Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp)
Elinchrom EL 26186 69-Inch Rotalux Octa Softbox (Black)
The 69" Rotalux Octa Softbox from Elinchrom is one of the most popular of the Elinchrom light banks, as the octagonal shape gives remarkably even illumination--within 1/3 f/stop across the entire nearly 6' diameter. It can be used very close to your subject for soft, even wrap-around light, and its light efficiency helps even small compact units give impressive exposure readings. The Octa comes with a durable carrying case for protection and portability.
- Provides even illumination--within 1/3 stop across the entire 69" diameter
- Made in Switzerland
- High Performance
- Excellent soft light quality.
- Sets up and tears down quickly and easily.
- Unique Rotalux speed ring permits the softbox to be opened and closed without having to remove the rods.
- Octa design gives extremely broad soft light source.
Elinchrom EL 26184 Rotalux 53-Inch Junior Octagonal Softbox with 2 Diffusers
The 53" Midi Octa Light Bank bridges the gap between the 74" Octa Light Bank and 39" Rotalux Mini Octa. The Junior Octa features a rotating speed ring mount for exact angle positioning, spring loaded self-locking struts for fast, easy set-up, and durable snap fasteners to quickly attach the inner diffuser. Like all Elinchrom light modifiers, the geometrics are precisely engineered to the focal length and light pattern unique to all Elinchrom flash heads. Use this size for a full-length portrait, or a 3/4-length group portrait of 2 - 3 people.
Manfrotto 1004BAC | Air Cushioned 4 Section Photo Master Stand
Transportable and compact, the photo Master Stand is an innovative must-have. Made from reliable and lightweight aluminium, it won¡¯t weigh you down and is sturdy enough to support up to 9kg.
Featuring an innovative quick stack system, the stand can be bought together or separately.
- Compact 4 section stand with 3 risers supporting up to 9kg
- Slotting parts for easy portability
- Comfortable air cushioning to keep gear safe
- Industry standard spigot and thread for compatibility
- Wide footprint for added stability
Induro Tripods CLT304L No. 3 Stealth Carbon Fiber Tripod, 4 Sections (Black)
The Induro CLT304L is a 3 Series/4 Section Long carbon fiber tripod. This traditional style tripod features the new Stealth carbon fiber pattern which is a 9X weave. The wide stance cross-braced magnesium alloy spider includes concave leg angle locks for greater surface area coverage providing maximum stability. An oversized center column lock makes it easy to secure the grooved column in any vertical position. Includes interchangeable rubber feet and stainless steel spikes, a tool kit and deluxe carrying bag with shoulder strap.
Sturdy and reliable, this CLT304L Classic Series 3 Stealth Carbon Fiber Tripod from Induro is designed to work in a wide range of situations and environments. It has a load capacity of 44.1 lb for holding your gear safely along with carbon fiber legs and a magnesium alloy spider for portability and strength while keeping weight down to 4.7 lb. The legs also feature 4 sections with twist locks for quickly setting up or adjusting anywhere from the minimum height of 15.0" up to the max of 58.7". For even more uses, the tripod has a short center column which is easily adjusted with the oversized lock for a maximum height of 69.3". Additionally, it comes with a carrying case.
FOLDED LENGTH 23.23 in (59 cm)
WEIGHT 4.74 lb (2.15 kg)
LEG SIZE 3#
MAXIMUM LOAD 152.76 lb (20 kg)
MINIMUM HEIGHT 14.96 in (38 cm)
MAX HEIGHT (24° LEG ANGLE) W/COLUMN RETRACTED 58.66 in (149 cm)
MAX HEIGHT 69.29 in (176 cm)
LEG SECTIONS 4
LEG LOCK TYPE TWIST
HEAD BASE DIAMETER 2.68 in (68 mm)
INDEPENDENT LEG SPREAD Yes-with 3 stops
QUICK RELEASE TYPE N/A
FOOT MOUNT UNC 3/8-16
FOOT TYPE Rubber feet"
Induro BHD3 Ballhead 55lb Load Capacity
Induro has brought the professional ballhead to a new level. The new BHD3 dual-action ballhead offers increased load capacities, large ergonomic locking knobs, adjustable drag and tension control, independent panning control and much more. To provide maximum strength and lighter weight, the BHD3 ballhead is made of precision-machined Magnesium alloy. In response to photographers’ requests, the Induro BHD3 has an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate system for maximum compatibility and flexibility. The BHD3 ballhead is designed to handle virtually any shooting situation and equipment – from compact still and video cameras, to full-sized professional gear. The head has a 3/8”-16 thread base mount and includes a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Camera Plate.
Think Tank Photo Airport TakeOff
The Think Tank Photo Airport TakeOff Rolling Backpack is tailor-made for the inveterate photographer who's constantly on the move and needs a durable and spacious bag to hold a wide variety of gear. It's perfect for two DSLRs stored either with or without lenses plus additional lenses up to a 400mm f/2.8. In addition, it will accommodate your 15" laptop as well as some 17" laptops, depending on the size. The computer is held in its own pocket underneath the front flap and held securely using the included cable and lock - a nice security feature. To facilitate computer storage, the bag will also hold Think Tank's optional Artificial Intelligence 15 bag in the front pocket. Internal, padded dividers can be configured to suit your gear needs. The bag can be carried by either its dual wheels and retractable handle or via its tuck-away backpack straps that are rapidly deployable. The straps, when not needed are kept within their own rear zippered pocket. The pull handle, when not used stores neatly within a separate zippered pocket. For additional portability, top and side grab handles are provided. Access to the bag is via its zippers that will accept a user-supplied lock. What photographer doesn't need a tripod on location? No problem for this bag since a tripod or monopod can be carried on the side of the Airport TakeOff by using the included straps and tripod cup. Your monopod will neatly fit within a stretchable pocket on the side of the bag and held in place with supplied straps. This bag is an excellent balance between a backpack and rolling case. This dual functionality combined with its high storage capacity gives it an edge over similarly designed bags. It's warranted for life against manufacturer's defects.
Think Tank Photo Retrospective Lens Changer 2 in Pinestone Gray
- It carries my 2 mirrorless cameras with lens attached
- Carries 2 lenses, up to 70-200mm f/2.8 focal length, plus small accessories
- Lenses carried in separated compartments for rapid access
- Minimalist outer appearance conceals expensive photo equipment
- Carries two lenses plus small accessories
- Accommodates up to a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens (hood reversed)
Pelican 0910-015-110 0915 miniSD/microSD Memory Card Case
The Pelican 0915 memory card case stores 12 SD cards, 6 mini SD cards and 6 micro SD cards.
- Hardside/Hard Plastic/Copolymer Polypropylene
- 0.85" high
- 3.27" wide
- Water resistant seal (IPx4)
- Stores 12 SD cards, 6 mini SD cards and 6 micro SD cards*
- Insert liner absorbs shock and protects memory cards
- Made of tough Polycarbonate resin
- *Storage media not included
Lexar Professional 1000x 64GB SDXC UHS-II/U3 Card
- High-speed performance-leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 1000x (150MB/s)
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- Large capacity options up to 256GB let you enjoy shooting longer without changing cards
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow and includes downloadable Image Rescue software to recover most photo and select video files
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices and backed by expert support and limited lifetime warranty