The Law (in plain english) For Photographers
The revisions for this third edition cover key digital issues, such as the Copyright Office's new online registration process; post-9/11 rules for shooting in "sensitive" environments; and updates to right of privacy laws. Not only can this book save thousands in attorney's fees, it also explains how to find good legal assistance when necessary. Readers will find information on:
--censorship and obscenity
--the rights of privacy and publicity
--organizing as a business
--tax deductions for the home office
--relevant court cases
--releases, contracts, and other forms
Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It: Learn Step by Step How to Go from Empty Studio to Finished Image (Voices That Matter)
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, YOU’LL LEARN ALL THREE ASPECTS OF WHAT IT TAKES TO CREATE STUNNING PORTRAITS
(HINT: IT’S NOT JUST THE LIGHTING)
LEARN THE LIGHTING SETUPS THE PROS USE
Each year, Scott trains thousands of professional photographers during his Light It. Shoot It. Retouch It. LIVE!seminar tour and now, for the first time ever, he’s taken that incredibly popular style of learning and put in into book form. Now everyone can have a real-world reference for getting the same looks today’s clients are clamoring for.
- The step-by-step layouts for creating the most-requested and sought-after lighting looks
- How to get more out of one light than you ever thought you could (this is worth it alone!)
- How to control and shape your light without breaking the bank
- The camera settings, gear, and power settings for every shot
- The retouching techniques the pros really use to make their subjects look their very best
- How to retouch hair, eyes, lips, skin, and lots of other little retouching tricks that make a really big difference
- How to create high-contrast portrait effects without buying expensive plug-ins
- A host of insider tricks, invaluable shortcuts, and kick-butt special effects to give you a real advantage over the competition
THE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP LIGHTROOM CC BOOK FOR DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHERS (VOICES THAT MATTER)
Since Lightroom 1.0 first launched, Scott’s Kelby’s The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers has been the world’s #1 bestselling Lightroom book (it has been translated into a dozen different languages), and in this latest version for Lightroom 6, Scott uses his same award-winning, step-by-step, plain-English style and layout to make learning Lightroom easy and fun.
The Adobe Photoshop CC Book for Digital Photographers
LEARN HOW THE PROS DO IT
Each year, Scott trains thousands of professional photographers on how to use Photoshop, and almost without exception they have the same questions, the same problems, and the same challenges–and that’s exactly what he covers in this book. You’ll learn:
- The sharpening techniques the pros really use.
- The pros’ tricks for fixing the most common digital photo problems fast!
- How to process HDR (High Dynamic Range) images to get realistic looking images, as well as the heavily tone-mapped hyperreal look.
- How to master Photoshop’s Content-Aware features.
- How to use Photoshop’s video editing features to make movies from your DSLR videos.
- How to process RAW images like a pro (plus how to take advantage of all the new Camera Raw features in CC).
- The latest Photoshop special effects for photographers (there’s a whole chapter just on these!).
- A host of shortcuts, workarounds, and slick “insider” tricks to send your productivity through the roof!